Specialty Cakes and Pastries
posted by Ana @ 1:26 PM
75th you mean??? pinabata mo masyado...she truly enjoyed it and thanks so much, from our hearts :))
Ana! That cake is adorable!! I still have your Martha Stewart book so let's get together soon! Miss you!
Ana your cakes are real works of art I look so forward to my 29th Anniversary cake on Saturday I know it will be beautiful. Your friend Josie :} !!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home
View my complete profile
Subscribe toPosts [Atom]
3 Comments:
75th you mean??? pinabata mo masyado...she truly enjoyed it and thanks so much, from our hearts :))
Ana! That cake is adorable!! I still have your Martha Stewart book so let's get together soon! Miss you!
Ana your cakes are real works of art I look so forward to my 29th Anniversary cake on Saturday I know it will be beautiful. Your friend Josie :} !!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home